Friday, February 01, 2008

Does My Hair Make Me Look Like a Mom or a Grandmom?

Well, I finally got brave and went brunette! I decided to go for it before I go back to work just in case it was a disaster and I'd have to re-do it. As it turns out, I love it so I'm keeping it! Good news is Gavin didn't think any differently of me, and Steve loves it too, so it's all good! Anyway, the following pictures were taken when we got a new hat for G as we planned to visit the kids in Hawthorne last weekend and new it would be cold/snowing. Too cute for words. As for the trip, it's been postponed until the next weekend or so... don't want to risk getting stuck in the snow with baby!









The other news is that Gavin is growing his first tooth! I'd take a picture of it, but seeing is how he licks anything that comes near his mouth it's not likely it would work. It's hard enough to even see it with our own eyes, let alone with a camera. oh well... soon enough it'll be a full tooth and worth a million more pictures I'm sure. How exciting and how sad at the same time. He's gonna be graduating from high school before we know it!!


Last but not least on the news front... Steve became a grandfather in 2008! Notice I did not say that I became a grandmother? That's because I'm NOT! As it turns out, 34 year old women don't yet qualify for such a title (as far as I'm concerned), so Steve's just gonna have to bare the grandparent title on his own for now! ... I say that all in fun. Truth is, I wasn't thrilled with the idea when we got the news last year that Mandi was expecting, but now that she's received her degree and still plans to do more schooling, and now that little Cayden has arrived, I'm (secretly, so SHHHH) excited. He's part of the reason we'll be headed to Hawthorne soon. Here are his pictures.

Awwwww..... Isn't he adorable?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I didn't know you had a blog! How exciting. Now I can check in lots -- so you better start writing more. :) Gavin is SO cute, and so is your grandson! Tee hee.

12:54 PM  
Blogger crista said...

are you ever going to update your blog?!?!? seriously. right now. gramma.

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home